😷 Face Shield - Reusable Face Shield - Eyes, Nose & Mouth Face Shield
Buy face shields 😷 Face Shields stop wet droplets, coughs & sneezes going in your eyes, noses and mouth |PPE Face Shield | Hospital Face Shields | NHS Face Shield | Nurse Face Shield | Carer Face Shield | Pharmacy Face Shield | Chemist Face Shield | Buy PPE (Personal Protective Equipment)
What face protection do I need?
IN STOCK NOW, these 😷 Stop Virus ™ Corona Virus Face Shields will protect your face from liquid droplets & splashes (Certified Grade 3). These protective face shields are designed for going to supermarket, going to pharmacy, for key workers, doctors, nurses, pharmacy workers, bus drivers, tube workers & anyone who works closely with the general public. Stop Virus ™ PPE (Personal Protective Equipment) face shields stop wet droplets, sneezes and coughs going in your eyes, nose and mouth.
*** These face masks cannot be refunded or returned for personal hygiene reasons ***
This Stop Virus ™ Face Mask Shield is Grade 3 certified, meaning it can withstand all liquid droplets and splashes – For more information visit www.stopvirus.co.uk
These Stop Virus ™ Face Mask Shields are Personal Protective Equipment (PPE). The ultra light Stop Virus ™ Face Mask Shields provides you with the first layer of protection against respiratory droplets, sneezes and airborne particles. The Stop Virus ™ Face Mask Shields stop wet droplets going into your mouth, eyes and nose.
- *** These face shields cannot be refunded or returned for personal hygiene reasons ***
- Strong PET material - Reusable & Wipeable face shield
- Key worker face shield - ideal for NHS staff, social workers, care workers, nursing homes, pharmacy staff, bus drivers, tube workers, anyone who works closely with the general public.
- Corona virus face shield
- Thickness 0.12mm
- Durable, lightweight material
- Adjustable to fit any size head
- Wipe to clean surface - clean with anti bacterial spray
- Optical Class: 1
- Cerified Grade 3 protection for droplets & splashes
- Used by NHS teams, NHS Trusts, A&E, ITU & GP's